The firm has expertise in handling patent prosecution work in varied scientific fields. We have experience in drafting applications, and liaising with inventors, technical experts and in-house patent counsels in the preparation of specifications. An overview of our expertise is set out below:
- Prior art searches and analysis, freedom to operate searches and analysis, product clearances and patentability opinions, including, patent mapping and landscaping
- Drafting services, including in particular, drafting of claims
- Filing and securing registration
- Maintenance of registrations and payment of annuities
- Pre-grant and post grant opposition counselling and drafting
Through our network of counsel in foreign countries, we handle patent prosecution work in all South Asian countries, including Bangladesh, Bhutan, Maldives, Myanmar, Nepal, and Pakistan.